January 7, 2016
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle...
Uses For Old Newspaper
1. Protect carseats from muddy or wet clothing
2. Put into loose shoes to tighten
3. Stuff in leather shoes to preserve shape
4. Stuff in wet shoes overnight to dry and deordorize.
5. Crumple and place in suitcase for couple of weeks to remove stale odors.
6. Use as mat when polishing shoes
7. Stuff hats to keep their shape
8. Stuff leather handbags in storage
9. Wrap around candle bottoms so they'll fit holders tighter
10. Cover store windows when remodeling
11. Dampen and spread over window-panes before painting
12. Use to dry and polish window after washing
13. Stuff under doors and in cracks to stop cold wind from
14. Use as a bounce reflector when taking flash photographs or use to reflect sunlight into shadow areas.
15. Start fires
16. Sharpen pencils by rubbing the point on newspaper
17. Spread out between garden rows to discourage weeds
18. Use to wrap green tomatoes to ripen
19. Cover plants during a frost
20. Use as a mat for wet darkroom photographs
21. Put under car wheels when stuck in snow, >
22. Wrap and store Christmas tree ornaments
23. Crumple (no colors) and place in plastic containers to eliminate odors