March 7, 2022
Whether you’re outfitting your fitness center or setting up a home gym, there’s simply nothing that compares to professional-grade exercise equipment. It’s smoother, more durable and known to last far longer than inexpensive units. And as many know, they can also be substantially more expensive. For those who don’t have unlimited budgets to spend on fitness machines, buying remanufactured units is a smart way to go. But make no mistake… not all remanufacturing processes are the same, so it’s important to do your research first.
At FitnessPlus.com Inc , we understand the many benefits of training on the best equipment available, and moreover how pricey that can be. Our remanufacturing process is among the most comprehensive in the industry, with not a single detail going overlooked. Here’s a brief overview of the measures we take to provide our customers with the best remanufactured gym equipment.
- Meticulous remanufacturing process that takes approximately 2-6 weeks
- Our certified techs strip each machine down, rebuilding it to original specs
- All machines are restored cosmetically with new paint and decals as needed
- Each machine is individually tested to ensure flawless operation before sales
- Any parts that do not meet our demanding specifications are replaced new
- Our remanufactured fitness equipment saves you as much as 70% of retail cost
- We stand firmly behind every piece of remanufactured gym equipment we sell
Purchasing any piece of gym-quality fitness equipment is a significant investment, and it’s this very understanding that continues to motivate us to provide a level of remanufacturing that is second to none in our industry. Browse our inventory to learn more about the many products we offer, or get in touch with the Rebirth Fitness staff for additional information on what sets our process and high standards apart from so many others.
Questions about our products, shipping rates or ordering remanufactured gym equipment? You can reach the FitnessPlus.com Inc staff by phone anytime during regular hours by calling 866-965-4653 or write to us via email through our website’s secured contact page.