April 14, 2015
Cybex Gym Equipment - Used - Remanufactured - New
Cybex International produces premium commercial fitness equipment designed to deliver unparalleled results for exercisers from first-time users to professional athletes. The company’s dedication to exercise science, through the Cybex Institute, leads the fitness industry in providing scientific basis for the development of exercise machines that enhance human performance. With over 90 patents, Cybex equipment is innovative in design, durable in structure and engineered to be biomechanically correct to produce optimum results with minimum stress on the body – this is the Cybex Advantage.
Rebirth Fitness and the Cybex Advantage
Rebirth Fitness produces lines of remanufactured Cybex fitness equipment for our clients who are seeking high quality equipment at a competitve price. Cybex is an amazing company and Rebirth Fitness takes advantage of this quality and remanufactures each piece to look and perform as the day it first left the assembly line. By purchasing remanufactured fitness equipment from us, we are able to deliver the highest quality equipment and very compeitive prices.
Remanufactured equipment provides an affordable and increasingly popular way to develop and outfit new or existing facilities. Here's Why:
- Our remanufactured equipment is rebuilt from the ground up to its like new state.
- Facilities can buy our remanufactured equipment at half the cost of new equipment.
- Gyms can sell equipment to us and recoup some of the expense of their initial investment.
- Our remanufactured equipment prices allow consumers to purchase gym quality equipment for their own home.
Why Buy Remanufactured Gym Equipment?
Remanufactured equipment provides an affordable and increasingly popular way to develop new commercial and home fitness centers. It also provides an excellent way to support existing centers as well.
- Save 50 - 70% off retail
- High quality products
- Brand names you trust: Cybex, Life Fitness, Precor, Schwinn, Nautilus, Hammer Strength
- Peace of mind: 6 month parts and service warranty