Body Solid DPEC-SF Pro Dual Pec/Rear Delt Machine
Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine puts you in the drivers seat for stronger pecs, back and shoulders.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Dimensions: 54"L x 38"W x 69"H