Tireflip 180 Functional Training - New
- Unit dimensions: 4' x 5'
- Height (with tire in resting position): 24"
- Unit weight: 293 lbs.
- Training range: 100 to 140 lbs.
- Starting tire weight: 100 lbs.
- Additional plate loading weight: Up to 40 lbs.
- Plate loading configuration: Two weight posts will each accommodate up to four 5 lb. TireFlip Weights (sold separately)
- (4) Sound reducing rubber bumpers / sound baffles
The TireFlip 180 from The Abs Company is a commercial-rated functional training tool featuring a half tractor tire mounted on a 180-degree rotating pivot for the purpose of performing tire flip exercises by oneself or with a partner in a stationary location.
The TireFlip 180 is an innovative new functional training device that gives you all the benefits of tire training in a safe, space saving design. Do all of the things you would do with a traditional tire in one compact space saving piece of equipment. With a starting resistance of 100 lbs it’s perfect for beginners.
The TireFlip 180 also allows you to add up to 40 pounds (up to 4 -5 lb plates per weight post) of additional free weight resistance so users of all abilities are sure to get a great workout. Its’ dual battle rope anchor points turns this into a perfect group training device as well. Floor mounts ensure that the TireFlip 180 will always be secure in your workout area. Saving you space, money and appearance, your members will be sure to ‘flip’ for the TireFlip 180!