Body-Solid T100 Endurance Treadmill - New
Featuring a new advanced LED console combines the latest technology in commercial treadmills with a user- friendly , simplistic design. A large dot matrix display features Track, Speed and Incline profiles intermittently for efficient feedback on the progress of the workout. Whether you’re walking or running, each console button is oversized for easy speed and incline adjustability. A large stop button with an emergency stop safety key adds safety to any workout.
- Designated Speed and Incline Windows
- Console dims: 20”W x15”H
- 1/4 mile track- displayed around the dot matrix window. A flashing dot will indicate progress with a lap counter in the center of the track.
- Heart Rate Feature- pulse window (heart rate) displays heart rate through the stainless steel sensors on each side of the treadmill. This feature may be used while in the Heart Rate Control mode with an optional Polar compatable chest strap transmitter.
- Heart Rate Bar Graph- displays graphical representation of your heart rate as a percentage of your maximum heart rate.
- Message Window Display-guides the user through the programming process and displays workout data.
- metric/standard units
- telemetric heart rate-optional strap required