Free Motion Treadmill - Serviced
- Cushioning: By combining BioStride urethane deck isolators and the DRVS motor system, users experience additional cushioning as the deck is able to give with every foot strike.
- Maintenance-free Belt: 22" x 60" (56 cm x 152 cm), 2-ply belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth, consistent use.
- QuickTouch Speed: Adjust speed from 1 to 12 MPH by simply touching a QuickTouch button or scrolling in 0.1 MPH increments.
- Motor: DRVS™, Direct Rear Velocity System; a self-cooling 5.0 HP high-torque AC speed control motor, positioned in the back of the machine for a smoother running surface and easier maintenance.
- Deck: Double coated with phenolic resin on both sides of the deck to last twice as long when flipped during general maintenance.
- Incline: Adjust Incline from 0 to 15% by scrolling in 0.5% increments.
- Serviceability: The unique DRVS system makes routine, preventative maintenance easy because the hood is positioned at the back of the machine.
- Lift Motor: AC lift motor provides smooth incline and decline movement and stabilizes the deck.
- Heart Rate: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar wireless telemetry.
- Dimensions (LWH): 80” x 37” x 71” (203 cm x 97 cm x 180 cm)
- Product Weight: 594 lbs. (269 kg)
- Treadbelt: 22” x 60” (56 cm x 152 cm)
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Incline Range: 0 to 15%
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Display: Time, Segment Time, Pace, Distance, Calories, Watts, Heart Rate, % Max. Heart Rate, Speed, Incline, Vertical Feet