|A machine as versatile as the human body and different from any other type of workout, the award-winning Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) is designed to not only work your body, but also your imagination. Go from short strides to long strides, walking to running, then into deep lunges, on-the-fly. The AMT gives you the freedom to create a challenging and completely unique workout every time. Touch and telemetry heart rate with Smart Rate includes 4 programs and 20 levels of resistance.
Ceiling Height Requirements: According to Precor.com, it is required that your ceiling height be 20" taller than the height of the tallest user in order to have proper clearance. We find that the user is about 17-18" taller while using the AMT with shoes than than they are standing without shoes.
- Number of Programs: 4 (Manual, Interval, Heart Rate, Fat Burner)
- Electronic Readouts: 20 Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, CrossRamp incline, Goal, Heart rate, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Strides per minute, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Total strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch and Wireless compatible
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Stride Length: 0-27 in
- Stride Dial: As you move, the Stride Dial graphic helps you see the adjustable stride to determine your active muscle groups. The pendulum-like swing of the monitor moves with the foot pedals. Note that you get a higher calorie burn with longer strides.
- Contralateral Arm Movement: Your arm and leg movements are optimally coordinated for a total-body workout.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Machine Weight: 445 lbs
- Height: 69"
- Length: 74"
- Width: 28"