Cybex 770AT Total Body Arc Trainer w/Standard Console - Remanufactured
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24”
- Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar Wireless
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Power: Self powered, AC adapted version also available
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 404 lbs
- Height:63 in
- Length: 77 in.
- Width: 37 in.
- Display : 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
- Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED.
- Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range.
- Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
A commercial, high-end cross trainer with the patented Arc design that gives fast fitness results. Train for strength, power, and weight loss on one machine. The Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested.