Precor 846i Recumbent Bike - Remanufactured
- Standard Lead Time for clean and serviced is 2 - 4 weeks and 4-6 weeks for remanufactured units.
- 160.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Belt-drive system:A double step-up drive give users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. A Poly-V belt is used instead of a chain which means less maintenance and a quiet ride.
- 3-piece crank:The 3 piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16 crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Standard CSAFE interface:Make the C846i cycles compatible with electronic fitness systems, such as Fitlinxx and CardioTheather
- Touch heart rate monitor:Easy-to-use handgrips sensors monitor heart rate during workouts.
- SmartRate:Shows actual heart rate in relation to users target zone for weigh loss and cardio training.
- Durability is built in:A magnetic, no contact generator system provides consistent resistance and reduces the roughness, maintenance, and wear associated with mechanical alternators.
- Pedals:Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users-and a reversible strap-and-latch mechanism makes adjustments simple and quick.
- Touch-sensitive control:Multiple feedback options make monitoring workouts easy. Touch-sensitive switches are more reliable workouts easy. Touch-sensitive switches are more reliable, resulting in fewer costly repairs.
Specifications C846i/ R
- Weight:160 lbs.
- Power: Self
- Frame: Powder-coated steel
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, ETL, CE
CSAFE, Heart Rate Telemetry, QuickStart, SmartRate, Touch Heart Rate, Touch-Sensitive Display.
Calorie Goal, Cross Country, Distance Goal, Fitness Test, Heart Rate Control, Hill Climb, Interval, Manual, Random, Resistance Custom, Watts Control, Weight Loss.
Average Speed, Calories, Calories Per Minute, Distance, Heart rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Time, Watts.