Life Fitness 95xi Elliptical Crosstrainer - Cleaned & Serviced
- LF95xi 2792
- Standard Lead Time for clean and serviced is 2 - 4 weeks and 4-6 weeks for remanufactured units.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Life Fitness 90 Series elliptical cross-trainers are the industry’s smoothest total-body cardiovascular machines. Built for comfort, the 95Xi offers biomechanically correct handlebar movements and an ergonomic ellipse path, as well as oversized non-slip pedals and static support handlebars. Other features include Lifepulse™ heart rate hand sensors, a variety of workouts, on-the-fly programming changes and rear wheels for easy mobility. And, powered by human movement, you can place the energy-efficient 95Xi cross-trainer anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- TOTAL-BODY EXERCISE
The 95Xi cross-trainer features a 20" (50.8 cm) stride length, which provides optimal lower-body range of motion. Plus, the moving arm handles are ergonomically designed to complement the ellipse, while accommodating a wide range of user heights.
- OVERSIZED PEDALS
The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8" (7.1 cm) pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
- HEART RATE MONITORING
Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “handsfree” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- MOTIVATING WORKOUT VARIETY
Zone Training+™ workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Goal-based workouts allow users to set personal goals, while Cross-Train Reverse and Cross-Train Aerobic workouts utilize machine-generated prompts to keep users motivated.
- SPEED AND DISTANCE FEEDBACK
Allows for easy comparisons to daily activities, such as walking and running.
- SELF-POWERED CONVENIENCE
Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Fit Stride™ technology; 20" (50.8 cm) stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ hand sensors and Polar® telemetry
- 30 workouts, including 5 ZoneTraining+™ workouts and Fit Test Protocol
- User can select from up to 9 different languages
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Dimensions: 84.75" x 26.5" x 64"
- Weight: 286 LBS
- Max User Weight: 350 LBS