Cybex 630A Arc Trainer - Remanufactured
- Standard Lead Time for clean and serviced is 2 - 4 weeks and 4-6 weeks for remanufactured units.
- 370.00 LBS
This units boasts a resistance range from 0 to 900 watts which accommodates a wide variety of users—for those seeking a very low work rate to dedicated athletes demanding an extreme workout. Bilateral reciprocal movement of the foot-plates along an accurate path offers a natural motion for a relaxed feel at low resistance levels and provides high intensity training at high resistance settings. The Cybex Arc Trainer has superior bio-mechanics which allow for high intensity training that places high loads on the muscles with less stress on joints.
Dimensions: 81”L x 38”W x 60”H
Max User Weight: 400 lbs
Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio, Strength. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance
Readouts: Distance, Calories, Calories per Hour, METs, Watts, Strides Per Minute, Heart Rate, including multi-color indication of heart rate range, Time, Incline, Resistance Levels
Resistance: 0-900 watts, 101 levels in Manual mode
Wheels on front for easy rolling
Split level with magazine rack
CSAFE (FitLinxx Level 3)
Polar compatible chest strap for HR telemetry. ( Chest strap NOT included)
Water bottle holder
- Resistance range from 0 to 900 watts accommodates a wide variety of users - for those seeking a very low work rate to dedicated athletes demanding an extreme workout
- Bilateral reciprocal movement of the footplates along an arcuate path offers a natural motion for a relaxed feel at low resistance levels and provides high intensity training at high resistance settings
- Superior biomechanics allow for high intensity training that places high loads on the muscles with less stress on the joints
- Four-bar linkage input arms keep the footplates at a constant angle with the floor for reduced stress on th foot and ankle
- Adjustable incline provides variability in the pattern of motion. Low inclines provide a gliding action with modest hip and knee motion while higher inclines provide comparable increase in hip and knee motion
- Uniwelded 11 gauge steel powder coated frame offers extreme durability
- Eddy-current brake resistance allows high power levels at low brake speeds for smooth, quiet operation
- Every moving part has a maintenance-free, permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Patent pending Sam Side Forward (SSF) motion coordinates the upper and lower body movements and lets the user maintain correct posture at any incline. By bringing the handles forward as the incline increases and maintaining slight plantar flexion at the footplate, the high intensity user can lean forward without putting excess stress on the back.
- SSF motion also lets the user target either the upper or lower body during the training session (i.e. more work with the arms equals less work with teh legs)
- Long upper body input arms offer a natural and complete range of motion for the shoulder while keeping the wrist in a low stress position.
- Contoured handles offer several user grip positions to accommodate a wide variety for users for comfortable posture during exercise.
- Contact heart rate grips are integrated into the moving arms.