Marpo Kinetics V250 Viper Rope Climber, perfectly simulates actual rope climbing, enabling users to achieve full upper-body strength and cardio workout with only one exercise.
- Accessibility: Opens rope climbing to users of all fitness levels through weight-assisted exercises.
- Versatility: Offers a wide variety of exercises that target user's entire body. Viper 250 allows users to exercise sitting or kneeling on the seat, or removing the seat altogether (with our quick-release feature) and exercising from a standing position or from a wheelchair. It can also be used in reverse, i.e. pulling the rope up instead of pulling down.
- Reliability: All Vipers use a durable, reliable, stress-tested rope resistance mechanism, which does not contain electronics, hydraulics, or fluids, minimizing long-term wear.
- 7 Rope Resistance Settings
- Bi-directional Rope Pull - Pull Down or Pull Up
- Up to 250 lbs of Weight Compensation
- Self contained; no electricity required
- Quick-Release Seat
- Soft, no-slip rope design
- Digital display for distance, time, speed and calories
- TECH SPECS -
- Compact Footprint: 54" L x 40" W
- Height: 108"