The Octane Pro 3500 XL has a long 24 inch stride length for great extension and has been developed to meet the needs of your most demanding members, and built to withstand intense usage over time in busy health clubs.
The exclusive DuraDrive, which uses robust commercial materials including the highest quality axle, crankshaft, and drive belt, powers these space-efficient, self-powered units.
Built with heavy-gauge steel and a reinforced, triangulated frame, these ellipticals deliver rock-solid performance at more than 300 pounds per machine, with the ability to accommodate exercisers up to 400 pounds. The exclusive DuraDrive, which uses robust commercial materials including the highest quality axle, crankshaft and drive belt, powers these space-efficient, self-powered units.
Designed using Octane's award-winning Body-Mapping Ergonomics and QuadLink drive, the Pro 3500 XL replicates natural movements like walking, jogging and moving backward. The patent-pending MultiGrip handlebars offer valuable variety with numerous positions for comfort and effectiveness.
Built to withstand intense usage over time in busy health clubs, the Pro 3500XL are the ultimate ellipticals for your most demanding members.
Add the forward-thinking design, which creates quiet operation and safely encloses all moving parts, plus the easy access of entry and exit from the rear of the cross trainers, and flooring the Octane 3500 XL becomes an easy decision to ignite your business.
Octane Elliptical 3500XL—Absolute Superiority
- Safe, quiet, forward-thinking design encloses all moving parts
- MultiGrip handlebars maximize customization, variety, and effectiveness
- Intuitive, innovative electronics, including HeartLogic Intelligence with digital contact heart rate sensors, X-Mode and GluteKicker
- ArmBlaster program combines interval and strength training with rigorous resistance sessions
- Comfortable, 19.5” stride length on Pro3500; 24” premium stride on Pro3500XL
- Oversized pedals with 2" pedal spacing
- 30 resistance levels
- Low step-up height with easy access
- Exclusive DuraDrive reinforced durable drive system
- Self-powered generator brake for smooth, fluid motion
- Convenient accessory tray and water bottle holder
- Heavy-duty, reinforced welded steel frame accommodates users up to 400 pounds
- Space-efficient foot print