Cybex 770a Lower Body Arc Trainer w/Standard Console - Remanufactured
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 in
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 404 lbs
- Height: 63 in.
- Length: 76 in.
- Width: 32 in.
A Commercial High End cross trainer designed to concentrate on the lower body. The 770A Arc Trainer has all the bells and whistles - just without the Arm motion. Coaches and trainers often choose the Lower Body Arc because the open architecture gives complete workout flexibility.