Body Solid Selectorized Pro Clubline Chest Press Machine 310 lbs Stack
- Standard Lead Time for clean and serviced is 2 - 4 weeks and 4-6 weeks for remanufactured units.
- 0.00 LBS
- $160.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Pro Club Line Chest PressBuilt to deliver strength—and deliver it does. Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Chest Press’ rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine’s superb handling. Its large base frame aids stability and comfort, and yields a neutral weight distribution. Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration. Kick-assist lever allows you to move the handgrips into comfortable Start and Finish positions for a complete pre-stretch and full range-of-motion without straining.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips concentrate distinct areas of the Chest and Triceps. This Chest Press has all the essential components for a great workout experience.
- Dimensions: 45"L x 53"W x 62"H
- Mainframe:2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included