Designed to withstand countless hours of intense Exercycle program use, the Schwinn IC Elite cycling bike lets you experience the feeling of being on a road bike in your own home. It features a customized fit, sleek racing bike geometry, and true cycling components. The high inertia drive system composed of a 38 pound flywheel and direct drive gearing. It offers easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments to help you quickly determine preferred comfort setting and corrosion-preventing stainless pins that can be quickly threaded tight for a secure hold on the sliding tube.
Its large-diameter leveling feet provide floor protection and stability, and reinforced axles offer increased service life for standard toe clip/strap pedals. Texturized pads provide a non-slip surface for stretching and transport wheels make storage and relocation easy while protecting floors.
- Infinitely variable resistance levels with linear increase throughout resistance range
- Bicycle components including Shimano sealed cartridge bottom bracket and cold forged crank arms that accept clip less pedals
- 22-inch wide stabilizers for better rider support and stability
- Includes with toe clips
- Two composite water bottle cages hold bottles up to one-liter in size
- Fully adjustable seat position (fore and aft, up and down) with easy to use stainless steel locking pop pins
- Compatible user size: 4'11" to 6'8"
- Footprint: 50 by 22.5 inches (L x W)
- Weight: 130 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
The workhorse of our indoor cycling line offer the same high level offunctionality durability and quality that you expect from Schwinnproducts all while delivering exceptional value.Easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments help you quickly determine preferred comfort settingCorrosion-preventing stainless pins can be quickly threaded tight for a secure hold on the sliding tubesCorrosion-resistant frame and finish with new step-through plate that protects finish from cleat damageEnclosed chain guard keeps lubricated parts away from the rider yet offers convenient access for easy lubricationTwo composite water bottle cages hold bottles up to one-liter in sizeEasy-to-turn adjustment knob and natural wool felt pads provide linear incremental resistance Product Dimensions 50L x 22.5W x 39H 127 L x 57 W x 99 H cm Product Weight 117 lbs 53 kg Max. User Weight 300 lbs 136 kg Frame Finish Zinc galvanized and powder coated Frame Color Silver Seat Slider Handlebars and Hardware Materials Stainless steel Drive System Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket Smart Release No - fixed gear drive train silver flywheel decal User Compatible Size Range Typically 411 to 68 150 to 203 cm tall