A single station solution for multiple upper-body exercises
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional emphasis on their triceps and shoulders.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, the versatile machine offers a single station footprint that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro•Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
This club quality station also features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Vertical Press and Lat Station are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Vertical Press and Lat Station in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press & Lat Station
Chest exercises are a great way to both tone up your upper body and to increase your strength. An effective upper body workout is not about how much weight you can lift or how many exercises you can cram into a routine. It's about using good techniques and maintaining proper mechanics.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station gives you a single-station solution for toning your arms, tightening your shoulders and sculpting a strong, muscular back. Its no-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station has biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, offering unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility. This station is designed for exercises including:
We are dedicated
- Lat Pulldown
- Chest/Incline/Shoulder Press
to manufacturing commercial-rated equipment that stands up to the demands of your facility, the expectations of your people and the rigors of daily use.
We are focused on designing equipment that adapts to fit the size and space requirements of a broad range of commercial facilities.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best lifetime warranty in the industry.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station performs lat pulldown and mid row exercises in addition to chest/incline/shoulder press exercises with back pad adjustability.
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Heavy gauge 2"x4" mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro•Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Includes 200lb. weight stack and instructional placard
- Dimensions 83"H x 83"L x 41"W